Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Steven
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Steven

Hello my friends,

Once again, I ask for your continued prayers for my good friend, Steven. He is not a believer and he is angry and hostile and mean since his Mother passed months ago. Please pray God show him His light! Thank you to all my friends! You have been such a blessing to me! In Jesus Name, Amen!

Cheryl

Jesus-cross
07-01-2009 07:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
anita Offline
Registered

RE: Steven

jesus i pray that you shine down on steven that you will fill him with the holy spirit and bring him peace in jesus name i pray amen
07-01-2009 07:43 PM
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you, Anita! I will pray for you too! Smile

But please, others pray for him. He needs it. Thank you in Jesus name.

Cheryl
07-01-2009 07:53 PM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord, we lift up Steven to You. Please help him through this pain that he is in. Lord, let him see that he needs You. Let him accept You. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.amen.
07-02-2009 04:59 AM
writingmomma Offline
Registered

Father, please touch Steven's heart, as only you can. Remove the bitterness and anger from his heart. Give him understanding of life and death. Give him wisdom to know Your purpose and plan for our lives. Guide him to Your word. Place Your truth before him. Bring peace to his spirit. Give him a heart of fleshly love. Remove the stone from his heart Lord. Touch him as only you can.
I ask this prayer in Jesus Holy name. Amen!
07-02-2009 06:57 AM
Niki Offline
Registered

Cheryl Wrote:Hello my friends,

Once again, I ask for your continued prayers for my good friend, Steven. He is not a believer and he is angry and hostile and mean since his Mother passed months ago. Please pray God show him His light! Thank you to all my friends! You have been such a blessing to me! In Jesus Name, Amen!

Cheryl

Jesus-cross

Lord please restore Stevens heart with love and destroy hius anger fill his heart with your everlasting love. Keep him protected with you everlasting love and protection in jesus name Amen!
07-02-2009 07:06 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.