Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

marriage
blbblair Offline
Registered

marriage

Please pray that me & my husband draw closer to God. Pray that our love and desire for each other grows. Pray that the ex-girlfriend moves on with her life and leaves my husband alone. Please pray that God molds me to be the mature women, wife and mother he has called me to be. Please pray that God reveals to my husband how truly special I am and not to worry about me and for the both of us to rely on God about our marriage and lives. I am looking for God to move in a mighty way. I trust in God alone.
06-01-2009 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: marriage

Thank You Jesus,for the faith blbblair has. Lord, bind the other woman from coming in and trying to destroy this marriage. Lord,draw blbblair and her husband closer to You. I pray that she and her husband will always be found doing Your will. I pray that they will raise their children in Your ways. Open her husband's eyes to see that he needs a closer walk with You and to see how special his wife is.In all of this I ask,in Your name Jesus,amen.Amen
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2009 05:01 AM by tishlea.)
06-02-2009 05:01 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: marriage

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in this family.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-26-2012 08:41 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.