Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

save my marriage
Chet
Unregistered

save my marriage

Please pray for my marriage, me and my wife. My wife Marcia says she no longer loves me or wants to be with me. We have been married for 25 years – we have 3 children. I lost my job several months ago my wife is very mad at me for all the debts we have. My wife does not respect me any more – she stopped going to church and believing in God.
I love the Lord and still trust Him to change my wife and help me with work and money.
Please pray that Marcia’s heart will get soft and she will love and forgive me. Marcia has a great deal of anger and verbally abuses me. I need God’s help to stay in love with her and give her to God. Please pray that God will change me and heal my marriage – I am waiting on God’s miracle in this matter. IN JESUS NAME!

Thank you
04-06-2009 12:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: save my marriage

Precious Jesus,I ask that You would soften Marcia's heart toward You and her husband.I pray that she will allow this marriage a chance for the children's sake as well as Chet's.Lord I ask that You would Bless Chet with a job that he could support his family.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,amen.
04-06-2009 01:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.