Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Healing and Studying
Mirjama Offline
Registered

Healing and Studying

Praise be the lord!
I patiently request for you my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for my mother who is finding it to fully recover after having a terrible stroke last year July. Lets Pray together for the lord to strengthen my faith, for Him to help me do exceptionally well during my studies at the University of Namibia and for the demons,evil spirits and all curses not to affect or be part of my life. In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!!!
04-06-2009 04:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tgonessa Offline
Registered

RE: Healing and Studying

Heavenly Father I come to you in prayer this morning to pray for Mirjama's mom that you may restore her body mind and spirit. Also help Mirjama that the studies will be successful and ward off the demons of this world dear God. Keep the family safe under your shield in Jesus name I pray...Amen
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2009 04:46 AM by tgonessa.)
04-06-2009 04:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.