Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer request for babies and snapping
Prabir
Unregistered

Prayer request for babies and snapping

Dear Prayer warriors,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord.
I need your prayers to support me,please help me.
I've been married for the past 1 year and 3 months.My wife and I want babies.We have been praying and trying from the begining.
Due to this problem,which I know that our beloved Lord will solve,my wife is depressed and sad all the time.She is a converted Christian,who was before an orthodox Bhuddist.She loves the Lord and believes in Him whole heartedly.
Please also pray for me-due to many problems and work tension,I seem to snap with all (Seniors and Juniors).
Please help us.
Thankyou.
In His Name
04-04-2009 02:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Prayer request for babies and snapping

My wonderful FAther, I come to you with praise and thanksgiving for all you do. I thank you for the prayers you have answered, and give you praise. I bring this request to you on behlaf of my brother in Christ, and ask that you intercede. Cover these your children, with a special blessing. WE know you ask us to pray one for another, and I am doing that. Lord, I also ask that you will continue to place your healing hand upon me. I thank you in Jesus name, amen
04-04-2009 07:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.