Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

we desperately need prayers
Unregistered

we desperately need prayers

PRAISE OUR LORD BLESS YOU. WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR PRAYERS FOR LPPHJ AND FAMILY FOR HEALTH,FINANCIAL,SECURITY,SERENITY,PROTECTION,PROSPERITY EMPLOYMENT IN GREAT ABUNDANCE. PLEASE HELP US WITH YOUR PRAYERS.
03-10-2009 09:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: we desperately need prayers

Lord help this family, protect them, and give them all good health. May your will be done in their lives and provide for all their needs. Give them the strength they need not to quit but to keep on looking unto you with love and gratitude for all the good things you send them. Send them the employment they need with good salaries and benefits. May they always make you the cornerstone of their lives. May all these be done for your Honor and Glory. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, Amen! Warrior
03-10-2009 01:09 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-20-2013 05:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Amen! we also agree with these prayers for this family as our family also seeking the same;also we are in need of a good home soon we pray Lord opens these doors and pours out His blessings from Heaven for all of us now and guides us to all that we ask with favor and grace for His glory amen.Thanks,God bless you.
01-20-2013 03:38 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.