Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Thank You Lord For Today
Unregistered

Thank You Lord For Today

Thank you Lord for you mercy and love for us and for everyday you allow us to breath and be able to Praise Your Holy Name. Thank you for all the protection, good health, and blessings you send our way when you see we love you and trust you. Thank you for the food and shelter we have everyday, and giving us the ability to work and be able to make a living.
Thank you for the means of transportation you give us. Thank you for all the beauty you have made for us to enjoy, every time I look at the sky and see the beauty of the blue and white clouds I know you made all these wonders for us to enjoy. The birds, the animals and the oceans have such beauty which can only come from you. What a wonderful God you are who love us so much, all we have to do is love you back and be grateful for all you have done and will do for us.
Thank you for the peace you give us not like the world does, and the strength to see us when storms come our way. I love and adore you my God, my Savior, my Healer, my
every breath to you be the Glory, The Honor, and all the Power belong to only You.
Thank you God Almighty. Amen!
09-16-2022 05:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Thank You Lord For Today

Amen
09-17-2022 07:16 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.