Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Healing, protection, help from God.
Unregistered

Healing, protection, help from God.

Lord, I thank you and I praise you for your faithfulness. Father forgive me of my sins and create in me a new man. Lord, please cover my home, my family, my dog, my job, my car, my finances, my health, my peace and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus, please send your angels ahead of me to stop all evil from attacking me. Bless my work and help me to be the best I can be at my job. Lord help me to feel good all throughout my shift. Lord please heal my stomach and help me to have a strong heart. Please help me to live a long good life. Lord please do not let OCU call my workplace. Thank you, Father, for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen
02-28-2019 10:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Healing, protection, help from God.

Lord heal this person's stomach as have your perfect will be done in their life, and their requests, also send this family your protection and supply all their needs. I pray in Jesus name, amen.
03-01-2019 07:15 AM
Unregistered

RE: Healing, protection, help from God.

I joined in these prayers.
03-04-2019 02:33 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.