Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ Jesus Please PRAY for a GREAT REVIVAL in Kazan to
Please pray
Unregistered

Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ Jesus Please PRAY for a GREAT REVIVAL in Kazan to

Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ Jesus Please PRAY for a GREAT REVIVAL in the city of Kazan in the city Naberezhnye Chelny in Tatarstan, I see people are not looking for GOD to die in sin.I ask YOU to pray to the LORD JESUS CHRIST came in the POWER of HIS HOLY SPIRIT on Republic Tatarstan the city of KAZAN on the city of Naberezhnye Chelny, has shattered the strongholds of the forces of darkness destroyed all the works of the devil demons, magicians and sorcerers all his servants have Destroyed and Removed any false doctrine that destroys the souls of men AWAKENED the sleeping FREED prisoners, HEALED the sick HEALED the deaf to give them the ear to hear the WORD of the LIVING GOD HEALED the eyes of the blind and gave them joy to see ALL the works of the LIVING GOD and to GLORIFY HIM and brought them all in TRUE HOLY CHURCH OF CHRISTIANS OF EVANGELICAL FAITH.I ask ALL to pray for this to COME to the Lord JESUS CHRIST and BLESSED this REVIVAL SO came the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT to the dead ROSE and BEGAN to LIVE AND SERVE the LORD the blind received SIGHT BEGAN to SEE deaf EARS OPENED and BEGAN to HEAR the sick were HEALED and BEGAN to PRAISE the LORD AND WORKING IN the FIELD of GOD captive RELEASED TO PROCLAIM the WORD of GOD I Ask YOU to PRAY was removed from the CHURCH from the hearts of the people of GOD, the spirit of Korea the spirit of division a spirit of seduction, spirit of false doctrines, the spirit of disobedience is the spirit of pride I ASK YOU to pray to Today the LORD SPOKE DIRECTLY, OPENLY to the people of GOD to every heart to every brother and every sister and GAVE the people GOD's meek and humble heart is meek and humble spirit gave tears of repentance prayer of repentance, crying for the sins done I ASK YOU to pray that the LORD has made renewal of the mind mind, renewal of faith and GAVE the JOY of PRAYER the JOY of a PSALM of the JOY of FELLOWSHIP WITH the LORD JESUS CHRIST in the HOLY SPIRIT AND the GOSPEL TRUTH.THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS.BLESS YOU ALL OUR DEAR AND BELOVED LORD JESUS CHRIST RICHLY FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS.AMEN.
06-23-2018 10:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.