Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

General protection and well being
Unregistered

General protection and well being

Lord, I thank you and I praise you. Thank you for your love and provisions. Father, please forgive us of our sins as we forgive others. Lord Jesus, please cover my family, my dog, myself, my job, my home, my car, my peace, my health, my joy, my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood.
Jesus, please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it from human, demonic or circumstantial sources.
Lord Jesus please bless my finances and help me have great increase concerning my income. Jesus, please help me to get full time work soon so that I can be insured. Jesus please bless my work day and bless tomorrow as well. Lord, I thank you for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen
06-21-2018 05:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: General protection and well being

I joined you in prayer.
06-24-2018 12:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.