Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My name is Jordan and I need help
Unregistered

My name is Jordan and I need help

My name is Jordan. Im 34 year old christian man and I have been depressed most of my adult life. I have no friends and the only reason I get up in the morning is for work. I push people away from me and I shut myself off to the world. I pray every single day to be better and yet I still push people away. I finally went on anti depressant pill but I still push people away. I believe in God and know he is the father of all. And it is sad to me that I am like this. I read the bible and was baptised and I am confirmed beliver. People say I am a good person and yet I am alone all the time. I don't find any pleasure in life anymore and I feel trapped. I pray all the time for help from god. I am scared. I do not know what to do anymore. I get panic attacks and I just ruined another possible friendship tonight. I am crying and I cannot breath. Why god why father Jesus .
Please someone anyone I need help. Pray pray pray.

Father God I am crying to you physically mentally emotionally sprituialy. I need you god please seek my heart and hear my cry. I need you
03-24-2018 06:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: My name is Jordan and I need help

Father I just lift Jordan up to you and ask that you bring light to his darkness. Help him with all his heart is crying for. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Thank you father. Amen
03-24-2018 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Loving Father we thank You for our brother Jordan who fights the good fight of faith with us.I pray that he knows how deeply he is loved in Jesus- all through these times of depression He is loved still the same.

We his brothers and sisters understand more than he knows. Loving Father - bring healing to him in mind, body and spirit. We are princes and princesses because of the cross. Give him one understanding friend who is a believer Lord who will be patient and gentle
03-25-2018 11:03 AM
Unregistered

(03-24-2018 06:47 PM)Guest Wrote:  My name is Jordan. Im 34 year old christian man and I have been depressed most of my adult life. I have no friends and the only reason I get up in the morning is for work. I push people away from me and I shut myself off to the world. I pray every single day to be better and yet I still push people away. I finally went on anti depressant pill but I still push people away. I believe in God and know he is the father of all. And it is sad to me that I am like this. I read the bible and was baptised and I am confirmed beliver. People say I am a good person and yet I am alone all the time. I don't find any pleasure in life anymore and I feel trapped. I pray all the time for help from god. I am scared. I do not know what to do anymore. I get panic attacks and I just ruined another possible friendship tonight. I am crying and I cannot breath. Why god why father Jesus .
Please someone anyone I need help. Pray pray pray.

Father God I am crying to you physically mentally emotionally sprituialy. I need you god please seek my heart and hear my cry. I need you

Jordan,

I have some verses for you to consider:
Psalm 14:2-3 &Romans 3:10-12

The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Acts 8:29-39
Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

James 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

James 2:10-11
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

What makes you a good person? The bible clearly shows being good does not save you. Neither does baptism. Baptism is given so one can become a member of church. The Ethiopian eunich was only baptised after he professed Christ as his Saviour. I am not sure if you are saved or not but I hope these verses will stir your heart.

Secondly, how do you know your friendship is ruined? Have you written it off? Here is what the Bible says to do:

Matthew 5:23-25
Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Philemon
Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,
And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers, Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints; That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother. Wherefore, though I might be much bold in Christ to enjoin thee that which is convenient, Yet for love's sake I rather beseech thee, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ. I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds: Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me: Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels: Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel:But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly. For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever; Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh, and in the Lord If thou count me therefore a partner, receive him as myself. If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account; I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it: albeit I do not say to thee how thou owest unto me even thine own self besides. Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord.Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say. But withal prepare me also a lodging: for I trust that through your prayers I shall be given unto you. There salute thee Epaphras, my fellowprisoner in Christ Jesus; Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellowlabourers. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Go make it right. There are things that can be done that can ruin a relationship. But you yourself said you wall yourself off from others. Is that what you're doing now? Go talk to your friend. Make it right the best you can and pray. Let the Lord help you. Don't let this friend slip away because you can't forgive yourself.

I hope this helps you and brings you peace.
03-26-2018 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Lord I come in agreement in prayer for Jordan, give him your peace and may he open first his heart completely to you so you can become real in his life Father. May your love shine through him toward others, and that in return bring him good friends into his life. Teach him to be a good witness for you as you remove all doubt of him being your son, also give him boldness to reach out to others as you remove from him all depression and shyness. May he filled with your joy and love to serve you with all his heart. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Savior and Healer, amen.
03-27-2018 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi Jordan. I am sorry you are feeling that way.
I don't know much about antidepressants, but I know they sometimes take time to work, and can even make things seem worse at first.
I hope you are getting counseling as well, since pills alone have little effect. (You seem to still have some strong signs of depression).
Maybe you should talk to your doctor in case the dose needs to be changed or you need to try a different kind of meds?

May God intervene in your life and give you insight into how you push people away, and the strength to fight it,
and may He equip your friends to help you through this. I hope it gets better for you.
03-28-2018 01:32 PM
Hope4Tomorrow
Unregistered

Jordan,

Hi. Please remember that you aren't alone, even if you think that you don't have any (or many) friends. I, too, have been through this and was taught we are never really alone. May God watch over you and take care of you.
03-29-2018 09:30 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over Jordan. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over Jordan. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over Jordan.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over Jordan. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over Jordan. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt Jordan.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over Jordan.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-04-2019 12:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.