Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Positive day at work.
Unregistered

Positive day at work.

Lord I thank you and I praise you for your love and protection. Father forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Jesus please cover my family my home my dog my job my car my peace my health myself my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus please send your angels ahead of me to stop all evil from attacking me be it from human demonic or circumstantial sources. Lord Please bless my work day with peace please help prevent fireworks injury's. Lord bless us as we help the sick and injured. Help me to be the best at my job. Bless all of my work relationships and bless my abilities.
Help me to enjoy the workday and help me to have a sharp mind and stamina.
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Father for answering my prayers. I ask them all in Jesus name. Thank you Holy Spirit for always being close. Amen
07-04-2019 09:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.