Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

pray holy spirit speaks through pastor to husband
wife
Unregistered

pray holy spirit speaks through pastor to husband

please pray for the pastor that is meeting with my husband today receive what god wants him to speak to my husband and that my husband hears with understanding and receives what the lord is telling him In Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus around this meeting and no weapon formed against it shall prosper in Jesus name.
12-05-2017 09:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: pray holy spirit speaks through pastor to husband

Lord you know best what this woman's husband needs in his life and his heart better than anyone that has never been in his shoes. So I pray you speak to him yourself and touch his mind, soul, and heart, for he may listen faster to you than another man like him. We know you have the power to touch and talk directly to anyone of us including this man. Who else but you to know us better and what's best for us. I pray in Jesus Holy Name Amen.
12-06-2017 08:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.