Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer for protection and hope for the future.
Unregistered

Prayer for protection and hope for the future.

Lord I thank you for your love and provision. Lord I thank you for your protection. Father forgive us of our sins as we forgive others and help us with keeping are hearts forgiving. Lord Jesus please cover my family, my home, my dog, my car, myself, my health, my job, my peace, my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus please send your angels ahead of me to stop all evil from attacking me, be it from human, demonic or circumstantial source. Lord Jesus, please bless my work friendships and help me to be respected at work. Lord, please heal my body of warts and heart and circulatory issues. Jesus, please help me to choose a wife and help me to choose well.
Thank you Father for answering these prayers I ask them all in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
12-04-2017 04:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for protection and hope for the future.

Read all the promises that God has given us, here are just a few of them. The Holy Word is full of promises for us who love Him, cling to them and keep your faith, as you pray to God to help and protect you and your loved ones.
Lord give this person the faith they need to know you hear them and will answer there prayers according to your will in heaven. I pray in Jesus mighty name amen.
Isaiah 9-10
…9- You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you. 10- Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12-04-2017 07:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.