Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Praying i find lost items soon please
Unregistered

Praying i find lost items soon please

Very urgent that i find important items soon please pray and agree, and Lord heals us and strength to eat the right foods and brings His saving Grace to all family members. Lord bless us with justice protection and blessings to everyone
12-02-2017 09:48 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Praying i find lost items soon please

Lord Jesus, please hear our cries and heal us, we pray by Your mighty blood covering over us and their deliverance. Praise God!
12-03-2017 07:47 PM
Unregistered

You can eat right by starting to eat only, roast or broil chicken, turkey, breast, fish, a little pork about every two weeks. No shell fish, no beef, no fried foods at all. Eat plenty of vegetables, or salads, with only olive oil and vinegar for dressing, and no gravy on the meats. Avoid salt, cold cuts, only eat the turkey or chicken no salt cold cuts. Avoid pasta, rice, potatoes, breads these are full of starches which are no good for us. Beans are good for you so try eating them in salads, and even cooking them yourself with no salt. Cut out all kind of sodas, drink plenty of water, and try the almond, or coconut milk the one with less calories and less sugar. Avoid eating candy, specially chocolate which are full of sugar. Avoid ice cream, pies, cookies and cakes, unless they are sugar free, even better if you can make them yourself using Stevia leaf powder, but not every day, and just a little piece. If you drink coffee or tea learn to drink it black with no sugar, once you get used to it, it's really good.
For cereals make oatmeal, cream of rice, farina or wheatena, not the package ones that all you do is just add water and put in microwave, but cooked the old fashion way without sugar try a little Stevia leaf powder to sweeten it. Avoid boxed frosted cereals at all cost, all these mentioned are killing us and our children. Eat fresh eggs, fruits not canned nor frozen ones. Just by doing this you can lose weight, your stomach will feel better, and eventually your whole body. Remember all process foods are not good for us, sure it's easier and faster to prepare but look what is doing to our body. They are all full of salt and sugar, plus chemicals. Remember to walk enough during the day, and do some kind of exercise.

Lord help us to remember our body is your temple and we should treat it right. Give us the will and strength to prepare our own foods like our grandparents used to, instead of taking the easy and faster road to destruction.
I pray in the mighty name of Jesus amen.
12-04-2017 11:31 AM
Unregistered

(12-04-2017 11:31 AM)Guest Wrote:  You can eat right by starting to eat only, roast or broil chicken, turkey, breast, fish, a little pork about every two weeks. No shell fish, no beef, no fried foods at all. Eat plenty of vegetables, or salads, with only olive oil and vinegar for dressing, and no gravy on the meats. Avoid salt, cold cuts, only eat the turkey or chicken no salt cold cuts. Avoid pasta, rice, potatoes, breads these are full of starches which are no good for us. Beans are good for you so try eating them in salads, and even cooking them yourself with no salt. Cut out all kind of sodas, drink plenty of water, and try the almond, or coconut milk the one with less calories and less sugar. Avoid eating candy, specially chocolate which are full of sugar. Avoid ice cream, pies, cookies and cakes, unless they are sugar free, even better if you can make them yourself using Stevia leaf powder, but not every day, and just a little piece. If you drink coffee or tea learn to drink it black with no sugar, once you get used to it, it's really good.
For cereals make oatmeal, cream of rice, farina or wheatena, not the package ones that all you do is just add water and put in microwave, but cooked the old fashion way without sugar try a little Stevia leaf powder to sweeten it. Avoid boxed frosted cereals at all cost, all these mentioned are killing us and our children. Eat fresh eggs, fruits not canned nor frozen ones. Just by doing this you can lose weight, your stomach will feel better, and eventually your whole body. Remember all process foods are not good for us, sure it's easier and faster to prepare but look what is doing to our body. They are all full of salt and sugar, plus chemicals. Remember to walk enough during the day, and do some kind of exercise.

Lord help us to remember our body is your temple and we should treat it right. Give us the will and strength to prepare our own foods like our grandparents used to, instead of taking the easy and faster road to destruction.
I pray in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Sorry Father, I forgot to pray that you also help this person soon to find the item they have lost. You know how my memory is late, heal me from my forgetfulness also. In Jesus mighty name I pray, amen.
12-04-2017 01:17 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.