Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lung cancer, Expenses paid, family saved
Ald Offline
Registered

Lung cancer, Expenses paid, family saved

Prayers please that God blessesecwith extra money to pay for eye glasses, my insurance only covers $20 for lenses. Please pray my car battery lasts till I have money to buy a new one for this cat I just got. Prayers also that I can find a job that pays better than minimum wage and I can get daylight hours and I can get weekends off to go to church and be at home with my children in the evening after school. Please pray this car stays safe and runs well for a few years, my mother bought me this car to get a job, not depend on my hopefully soon to be ex and his girlfriend for rides or borrow their car, also to get out of house once in a while and be able to do things. My mom is my only help besides husband who does buy clothes for kids and pays mortgage and keeps utilities von for now but don't know future. Not good to be dependent on others. My mother has lung cancer, spot didntgrow any bigger since first spotted, another appointment in three months which is a while, they are thinking of cutting it out if still a spot, prayees that God doesn't let it grow and a miracle. Prayers no cancer anywhere else. Prayers my mom gets saved if she isn't and rest of my family and in-laws. Also my children and their friends. Pray Miss Bea gets saved, her eyes awakened. Thanks for any prayers.
03-20-2017 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lung cancer, Expenses paid, family saved

Father i lift Ald up to you in prayer. Please bless her and her family with health and provision and protection for a good life. May they all be saved and healed by the blood of Lord Jesus Christ.I pray with love and thanksgiving in Jesus name, May God bless you Ald
03-20-2017 07:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy and grace.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
10-15-2019 01:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord you want to heal those who are sick and hurting today. Healing was purchased in the atonement and is available, just as salvation is available. Your Word says in Exodus 15:26b KJV “I am the Lord that healeth thee.” We know today that Your will is to heal, so we pray with confidence. Lord, we pray for those today who are fighting cancer, diabetes, heart disease - and any other disease or sickness. We command these sicknesses to be cursed at the root in the name of Jesus. We pray for the healing balm of Gilead to flow in these diseased bodies. Where there is weakness, let strength arise. We call out to these dead bones and command them to live again. Everything that is not functioning properly, we say, “Be healed.” Lord, may we stand firm on your Word, because it is the Truth. We know that the Truth will set us free. Thank you for what you are doing in the spiritual realm for us. We honor you for the victory that is coming in the lives of those who are reading this prayer. Father we pray in the most powerful name of our Lord Jesus Christ and we thank you in advance. Amen!
10-18-2019 08:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.