Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

May The Lord Bless You All!
Unregistered

May The Lord Bless You All!

May our Lord bless and protect you all now in the new year. May healing come to the sick ones, and may He send jobs for the unemployed. May the homeless find a good home to live in. May addicts be set free from their addictions, may the lonely find people that will befriend them and care for them. May the single out there who are looking for a spouse be able to find the right person for them, and the unsafe come to know our Lord Jesus Christ, in his precious name I pray and thank him in advance, amen.
12-31-2015 03:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: May The Lord Bless You All!

Amen and amen Lord I agree with this prayer in your name I pray amen
12-31-2015 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Yes, Lord. I come in absolute agreement with this prayer. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus's holy name I pray and give thanks. Amen
01-01-2016 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Thank You, God for all the blessings that come our way. May our eyes not be blind to all thse from You, and may our lips speak of these, not keeping to ourself. Please give us the vision to see Your plans and will, not what we want. I ask this from my heart, Lord, asking also for humility to bless others even when it hurt, or it takes sacrifice and suffering to do so. Thank You for Your unfailing love.
01-24-2016 08:53 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.