Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Pray for My Daughter and her Teen Girls
msnancy Offline
Registered

Pray for My Daughter and her Teen Girls

Please pray for my daughter Rosie and her 3 girls. Rosie is a single mom who is struggling. I ask for any demonic forces that are around her children be removed by the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray especially for the 16 year old, Lotus. She is running away from her faith, and being defiant in her actions. Also for her sister, Willow age 15 is struggling from depression...also pray for her faith to be increased. Hattie, age 13 is having problems with self-esteem and anger. All are drawn to the magnetic pull of the internet. Please pray for the influences of the world and the deception of Satan to stay away from this family. Pray for all to be drawn close to God and have a mighty increase in their faith. In Jesus name I pray! Also pray for strength for me and my husband as we interact with all of them daily and try to help them. We need prayers for strength, healing and peace. Thank you all!Heart
01-24-2016 08:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Pray for My Daughter and her Teen Girls

Lord God, please hear this grandmother's request. You know the hurt we see when we see kids hypnotized by the internet. Forgive when we have overlooked important things we should or could have taught, and taught by example wrong things we should not have. Please deliver this family from these she prays for, and help other ppl praying with the same issues. This is we in Jesus' precious name.
01-24-2016 04:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Pray for My Daughter and her Teen Girls

Some children are taught boundaries with the internet but they are still drawn to it and continue to want it above all else. The influences from friends and everyone everywhere makes it difficult for them to see the harm and not want to constantly create turmoil between parents and families. Asking God for forgiveness of the parents in response to a prayer request is a judgmental prayer and, quite honestly, offensive. I pray to God to help all of those struggling with this issue in our culture and am sorry the last guest may have hurt others who also deal with this subject. It is easy and unwise to overlook the satanic influence that is dragging our children to his side. For this I ask for prayer in the Holy Spirit's name and for wisdom for those reading this.
01-24-2016 05:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.