Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A prayer for mental health
Unregistered

A prayer for mental health

I had severe problems with my mental health some years ago, but have been treated well. I thank God for all the help which I have got. I have now moved not only to another country but to another city, and it was suggested to me that I still see someone to talk about my mental health. I ask that God will guide me in this and all matters which concern my psyche.
01-21-2016 10:50 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: A prayer for mental health

Seek first His kingdom and righteousness, and may He give you the desires of your heart.

Proverbs 22:4
By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life.

Only God can teach secret wisdom with great promises in fourteen words. Praise His glorious name! And thank Him for the opportunity to learn divine truth from the true and living God. The world stumbles on in educated ignorance, wondering why they are so poor, despised, and dysfunctional. They will never know this wisdom or its rewards.

Here are two conditions for three blessings. A wise man will grasp each of the five aspects of this simple and direct proverb. Neglecting an inspired jewel like this is self-deceit and self-hate, for the blessings are great and the conditions easy. Humble yourself before your Creator, and reject every idea you have contrary to the wisdom before you.
from a Proverb commentary website
01-21-2016 04:08 PM
Unregistered

RE: A prayer for mental health

Lord, please help this person with their needs - You know what they are. In the name of Jesus Christ I humbly give thanks and pray, Amen
01-21-2016 06:44 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.