Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Anonymous
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anonymous

Join me to pray for restoration of my marriage, for my husband to feel respected and loved by me. Please let him read the email again and see that it is not threatening and open his heart to receiving the financial help we need right now and to telling his parents about my job loss so they can pray for us and be an emotional support. Put a hedge of protection around our marriage Lord and our family , pets and kids. Keep us all together. Let my husband feel my love and respect for him. Help me to love and respect him and not to lie. I resist you Satan! Flee from our family! Help my husband to resist Satan's lies as well. Heal his mind. In Jesus' name I pray Amen!
11-24-2013 11:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Anonymous

Lord help this couple and their marriage to be where you want them to be. Bind them with your love, respect, forgiveness, and understanding for each other. May they be honest in their relationship and toward you, give them trust, peace and harmony in their life and in their marriage. Protect them and their children from the enemy, also help them financially too. May they grow in you, and teach their children in the way they should go so they will never depart from your path. I pray this in Jesus' name amen. Bless
11-25-2013 09:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.