Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

sexual addiction
cw020511
Unregistered

sexual addiction

Pray for my friend Brandi to be free of her sexual addicition. Let her see it is a gift and meant to be shared with her spouse.Free her from the bondage of lustful thoughts and sex being something thats just for fun and just sex. Thats she has more to offer than just that. That she gains her self respect back.
11-06-2012 01:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: sexual addiction

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Brandi.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Brandi! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-07-2012 05:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
eugene Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: sexual addiction

Father, your Word says our body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which dwells in us, Please empower us to deny our ungodly and fleshly lust, and to live discretely, righteously and godly. Help us to eradicate sin and the lusts of the flesh, which will lead to corruption and emptiness in life.
Give us a desire and passion to live for you. Dwell richly in us, cleanse us with your spirit from everything impure, that we may be holy and blameless before you in love

Loving & Merciful Father please forgive us for trying to water down the sigificance of our sin. Use Your spirit to kindle in us a passion for holiness & please empower us to live in a way which honors You for all that You have done to save us.

Grant us more of Your Spirit to that we change more of our sinful heart, mind & thoughts & sinful ways we live.

Cleanse us from all that is not pleasing to You & give us a longing to live in godliness & holiness instead of trying to be more like the world. Teach us to fear You & to take Your holy word seriously in every way.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2012 03:49 AM by eugene.)
11-08-2012 03:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.