Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Need Prayer and Encouragement
Unregistered

Need Prayer and Encouragement

PRAY FOR MY FRIEND FRED AND HIS MOTHER JEAN TO GET SAVED. PRAY THAT THEY WILL BEGAN TO HAVE THE DESIRE AND INTEREST IN COMING TO CHURCH WITH ME. FRED GREW UP IN A FAMILY THAT DIDN'T GO TO CHURCH GROWING UP ON A REGULAR BASES. HIS PARENT DIDN'T MODEL OFF THE EXAMPLE, THEREFORE, HE NEVER SAW THE IMPORTANCE IN GOING. NEITHER HAS HE EVER HAD AN INTEREST IN JOINING A CHURCH. THIS SUBJECT MATTER WAS NEVER UP FOR DISCUSSION OR A TOPIC IN THE HOUSEHOLD. MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU MINISTER TO A PERSON WHO NEVER HAD A INTEREST IN COMING TO CHURCH? MY NAME IS DAWN. MUCH PRAYER IS NEEDED THANKS!
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2012 02:42 PM by admin.)
02-24-2012 11:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Need Prayer and Encouragement

Dawn, you asked how to minister to a person who never had an interest in coming to church. Pray that the Holy Spirit would go to work in Fred's life and in Jean's life to draw them unto God the Father. Being saved is not about going to church, although it is a good thing to go to a good church. Being saved is a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus. Pray that your friends will come to know Jesus as their Savior, that the Holy Spirit will reveal to them who Jesus is, as He did to Peter in the Bible. Then, after much prayer, invite them to church to hear the Word of God. You could also talk to them about things in the Bible but only as the Holy Spirit leads you. Most of all, be their friend. Show them the love of Jesus through your friendship and pray, pray, pray. God Bless You!
02-25-2012 08:20 PM
Unregistered

RE: Need Prayer and Encouragement

LOVE THE UNLOVABLE AND PRAY AND BLESS FRED & JEAN. DON'T SO ANXIOUS AND IN A HURRY FOR GOD TO SAVE THEM. IT IS NOT UP TO YOU. IF YOU BELIEVE THEN REST WITH GOD. ARE YOU SEEKING FOR YOUR GLORY SO THAT YOU COULD TELL EVERYONE THAT IT WAS YOU WHO LED THEM BOTH TO THE LORD? WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE. EVERYONE HAS BEEN PRAYING THIS SAME PRAYER ALREADY BUT YOU DO NOT TRUST GOD.
02-25-2012 08:42 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.