Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

prayer for my sister
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

prayer for my sister

My sister is living in a big problem. She is dipressed and following psychatrics medicen. She needs prayer. She disagree with everybody. I beleive that our God is a healer, what ever the situation. I will go to her and I have a plan to serrender her life to God. Always satan disturb our family differently. Enemy makes our things useless. Please pray for this curse that attacking us.Please lets do a prayer agreement. Please please pray for her strongly. Let me get back with victory. Let God help us, please pray, In Jesus name amen.
02-23-2012 07:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: prayer for my sister

Dear Lord will you please help this sister. Please come into her life and set her free from Satans bondage. I pray she will live her life for you. Please bind Satan from this family. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
02-23-2012 07:07 AM
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

Be blessed azclassic, I worry too much, Hope God will hear our prayer agreement. Amen
02-23-2012 07:21 AM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, I FOR THIS YOUNG LADY TO SURRENDER HER LIFE TO YOU. REMOVE THE ENEMY FROM HER LIFE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-23-2012 07:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Danielle Offline
Registered

(02-23-2012 07:01 AM)Alemzewd Wrote:  My sister is living in a big problem. She is dipressed and following psychatrics medicen. She needs prayer. She disagree with everybody. I beleive that our God is a healer, what ever the situation. I will go to her and I have a plan to serrender her life to God. Always satan disturb our family differently. Enemy makes our things useless. Please pray for this curse that attacking us.Please lets do a prayer agreement. Please please pray for her strongly. Let me get back with victory. Let God help us, please pray, In Jesus name amen.

Your in my prayers, don't lose faith.
02-23-2012 10:28 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in this family.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-24-2012 02:00 AM
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

Thanks all for ur prayer. God is the allmighty! Amen
02-24-2012 09:56 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.