Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

I need prayers..
inneedofprayer Offline
Registered

I need prayers..

I believe so strongly in the power of prayer, especially when you have many people praying for you. I am in need of one such prayer. I had blood drawn last Monday, Feb 20, and I am praying that the test results for herpes, HSV 1 and HSV2 will both come back negative. I am 52 years old, until 4 months ago I have only been with my husband, we are now divorced, and then my fiance, a man I met after my divorce. I was set up by a friend on a date with a man, and since she is Christian, I thought I could trust this man. He did what is called, date abuse. He got me very drunk, I drink maybe 2 times a year, mostly at a friends celebration. I was not thinking at all, I have not had sex in over 3 years. After wards, he told me he had herpes. We used a condom, but I am having some symptoms, which are related to herpes. I am very scared. I am a woman who loves other people more than I love myself, and this prayer is mostly, because I have a daughter at home, and I don't want her to have to see her mom suffer. I am praying that a stupid sin, which I repent everyday, several times a day, will not haunt me for life. I know Jesus hears our prayers and I am asking all of you to please pray with and for me. God bless each and everyone of you.AmenAmenAmen
02-23-2012 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: I need prayers..

Precious Lord, please let all the tests come back negative. Lord, please send comfort that You are a merciful God that forgives us when we trully repent. Lord, I ask in Your name,Jesus, that the tests be negative.Amen.
02-23-2012 06:32 AM
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord will you please see that all of these tests come back negative. Please let this woman have a clean bill of health. We all stumble sometimes and I pray that she will walk in the right path with you my Lord. I pray that you will guide her. And in Jesus Precious name I pray Amen
02-23-2012 06:54 AM
inneedofprayer Offline
Registered

You people are so dear to me, that you took the time to answer my prayer request and ask favor from God for me. I thank you all, and I am crying at how touched you have made me feel.

God Bless you all
02-23-2012 11:23 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman and her daughter.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman and her daughter! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-24-2012 03:00 AM
inneedofprayer Offline
Registered

To see you Prayer Warriors, who took the time to read my post and respond, I can't thank you enough. We are strangers, yet we all know we are not. Your support, prayers have helped me to feel like myself today. I actually have had little to no pain, and it is strange to feel "normal". I know it is because of the power of your prayers and positive thoughts. I went around this morning not knowing why almost all of my symptoms were gone, and then I came here, directed by the Lord, and I now know why.
I get my results on Monday, please, if you are able, continue to pray that my tests for this are negative. I know they will be, because the power of prayer is so strong and unbreakable. Jesus, thank you for all that I have in my life and thank you for healing me. Thank you for directing me to this web site and all your faithful followers. Show me how I can better serve you and I love and honor you all the days of my life. Amen
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2012 03:30 PM by inneedofprayer.)
02-24-2012 03:28 PM
Unregistered

My dear one, get in your Bible and STUDY, STUDY, STUDY! We all need to really know God's Word to stand in the days and times that we are living in. We all need to really take His Word to heart and Believe It! God Bless You and Keep You and find you a loving church to get into so that you can have prayer support and also pray for others. Most of all, pray for your daughter and give her all your love and attention. The enemy is really after the young people but there is great POWER in prayer!
02-25-2012 08:10 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.