Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

THANK YOU !!! AMEN
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

THANK YOU !!! AMEN

Jude 1
To those who have been called, who are LOVED BY GOD THE FATHER AND KEPT BY JESUS CHRIST
2Thessalonians 1:2-3
GRACE AND PEACE to you from GOD THE FATHER AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
Hebrews 13:20-21
May the GOD OF PEACE who through the BLOOD OF THE ETERNAL COVENANT,BROUGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD, OUR LORD JESUS THAT GREAT SHEPHERD OF THE SHEEP. EQUIP YOU WITH EVERYTHING GOOD FOR DOING HIS WILL and may HE WORK IN YOU WHAT IS PLEASING TO HIM THROUGH JESUS CHRIST TO WHOM BE THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER
Exodus17:12
But Moses' hands were heavy and grew weary. So the other men took a stone and put it under him so he could sit on it. Then Aaron and Hur HELD UP HIS HANDS ONE ON ONE SIDE THE OTHER ON THER SIDE, UNTIL HIS HANDS WERE STEADY UNTIL THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN (AND THE BATTLE WAS WON)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOLDING MY HANDS UP BECAUSE OF YOUR INTERCESSION ON MY BEHALF ALL THE TRACES OF BLOOD THROUGH THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF MY BODY JUST CEASED**THE LUMP DISAPPEARED THERE WAS NO TUBE OR KNIVE PUT IN ME OR ON ME!!!
LORD BLESS THEM AND I ASK THAT ALL THEIR HEART'S DESIRES BY GRANTED ACCORDING TO YOUR PERFECT WILL FOR THEM IN JESUS NAME
Some new attacks have been thrown at me but they will not prosper either BUT A GREAT EFFECTUAL DOOR HAS BEEN SET BEFORE ME ONE OF GREAT USE FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD
NEVER FORGET THAT WHEN THE enemy COMES AT YOU IN FULL FORCE he IS TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM DOING ANY MORE DAMAGE TO him. (LIKE I HAVE SAID to some people** SOMETHING IS COMING DOWN AND IT IS GOING TO BE A WHOPPER-and I don't mean a hamburger) ALTHOUGH I WANT TO DO THIS WITH ALL OF MY HEART I MUST FIRST GO TO MY FATHER IN HEAVEN AND ASK HIM FOR HIS DIRECTION AND WILL IN THIS MATTER; IF HE SAYS NO THEN IT IS NO!! BUT IF HE SAYS YES LOOK OUT HERE I COME!!! Warrior
BLESSINGS!!BLESSINGS TO YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST Heart
IN HIS SERVICE AND LOVE HIS HANDMAIDEN abbie Bless
02-16-2012 05:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: THANK YOU !!! AMEN

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS LOVE AND MERCY!!!! PRAISE HIS WONDERFUL NAME! THANK YOU, JESUS!!!
02-16-2012 05:59 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father...thank you for Abbie's deliverance. Thank you for allowing her powerful voice to continue to be used in your service. Thank you Father for her courage and devotion. In Jesus name...Amen!
02-16-2012 07:39 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear abbie,wanna be there for you in case you need to talk with a brother who cares for you.In unity we are stronger in this spiritual warfare.
Dear Lord,Thank You for abbie.Please give her light to know what to do and lead her on Your way.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeartBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-20-2012 01:40 AM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Father God, watch over Abbie and equip her with the spiritual armour to protect what you call her to do. POur out your Spirit on her. AMEN
02-24-2012 10:40 AM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, I PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CONTINUE TO LIFT UP ABBIE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-24-2012 11:33 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.