Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please, Lord, let there be light and electricity!
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Please, Lord, let there be light and electricity!

Dear Lord, it has been 4 months now. Today they took away all extention cords from the cells. There has been promises that they are working on the electricity, but still it is not fixed. Raining, cold, and no light or electricity. Please Dear Lord, bring forth those that are responsibly and bring forth those that are supposed to fix this. Dear Lord, please bring forth light and electricity to these inmates. In Jesus name, please. These are men, who have wife's, parent's, brother's, sister's and children. Many have found salvation through Precious Jesus. Praying my son will very soon, open his heart to Jesus, his savior. Please Dear Lord, light these cells and bring forth electricity, to replace the dark and damp areas within this prison. In Precious, Precious Jesus name, we pray, amen HeartWarrior
Thank you Lord, for your wonderful blessing of light, electricity and warmth. HeartWarrior

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
02-15-2012 08:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Please, Lord, let there be light and electricity!

Father, this is a serious issue as these men are being treated without respect for their humanity. Father, please in your love and your mercy right this wrong that all who are housed here may have the basics of light. Use the restoration of this basic service to open the heart of this son Steve that he may see your power and glory in small but meaningful things. Father bring this son to salvation that his life may truly change...for your glory Father...do not allow him to languish one more day without the assurance of eternity with you. Touch him Father as you touch this facility with electricity and therefore with light. In Jesus name...Amen!
02-16-2012 07:33 AM
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

HEAVENLY FATHER SOME ONE IN THIS JAIL MAY HAVE DONE SOME THING AND THIS CURRENT PROBLEM MAY BE THE WAY THAT THE JAIL KEEPERS ARE RETELIATING. WE KNOW LORD THAT IT ONLY TAKES ONE TO SPOIL IT FOR THE REST. I AM ASKING FOR THE ELECTRICITY TO BE TURNED BACK ON IN THE CELLS OF THE INMATES AND I TOO LORD PRAY FOR THE SALVATION OF STEVE OPEN THE EYES OF HIS UNDERSTANDING!!IN FACT LORD GO RIGHT INTO HIS CELL AND VISIT HIM THAT WILL DO IT!! IN JESUS NAME..TRAIN HIM UP LORD AND GET HIM READY FOR THE ROLE HE IS TO PLAY ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL FOR HIM IN JESUS NAME
02-16-2012 11:52 AM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you Dear adoring1 and abbie for your prayers Heart
Bless

They transferred my son and the other inmates before putting electricity into the buildings ( old buildings ). Just cannot go another month having my son, and other being like this. The last couple of days it has been cold and rainy there! I cannot even imagine my son and others being in cold, damp, dark cells at night! Going to start getting ahold of some people in charge there! Thank you for your wonderful prayers, those in charge will answer to our Lord Almighty, for this treatment is not humane!

WarriorWarrior

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
02-16-2012 02:38 PM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Father God, I pray that you will work in this situation and in the name of JESUS I pray that the electricity is restored to this prison. Father God, I pray that you work in the heart of those who incarcerate these men and that they sort out this problem NOW. I pray that you do however SHINE in the life of these men and in particular Steven and that they come to know YOUR mercy in the darkness that you show them your glory. Breakthough Lord Jesus, BREAK THROUGH. AMEN.
02-18-2012 12:23 AM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Father God, I ask you to have mercy on Steven and his cell mates. I ask that you pour out your Spirit on these men and I ask that the prison gets electricity soon. I pray that you will work all, to your good and that you will bring many of these men to you. I ask this in the name of Christ.

I also ask protection on Shooting Star and her family. Father, life is hard for them. We know that you are with her family, but please give her an extra portion of blessings today. I pray for her sister, her husband and her grandaughter, all victims of circumstance. Father God, show them mercy, peace and above all laughter at this time. Praise be to God, our Lord. AMEN.
02-24-2012 10:43 AM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, I ASK YOU TO RESTORE ELECTRICITY TO THIS PRISON. I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE MERCY ON EVERYBODY THERE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-24-2012 11:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.