Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

URGENT, MOTHER SERIOUSLY SICK & WITHCRAFT
gisele
Unregistered

URGENT, MOTHER SERIOUSLY SICK & WITHCRAFT

Please pray for my mother Pidine, who is still seriously sick. She has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. She was in the coma going in the hospital but PRAISE THE LORD He brought her out of it. She is very slowly getting better although she is having memory issues, speech difficulties and kidney problems. She is also very very weak please Pray for a miracle. We are also suspecting that there is some witchcraft and sorcery associated with this event being that she is in Africa. Please rebuke all those demonic plans, cancel any evil plans, rebuke the devil in her life and my family's life and pray for family unity. Pray for our enemies to see His greatness and fall down to worship Him. Nothing is impossible to our God, I believe in His promises and i know that my God is faithful so please join me in prayer so that our Father in heaven will hear us, in Jesus' name, Amen
08-19-2011 06:33 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: URGENT, MOTHER SERIOUSLY SICK & WITHCRAFT

I continue to stand in prayer for your Mom's healing in Jesus Name.
08-19-2011 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

PRECIOUS JESUS..I PRAY A HEDGE OF YOUR POWER WORKING BLOOD AROUND THIS MOTHER AND HER DAUGHTER AND FAMILIES
DEAR LORD NOTHING CAN CROSS THE BLOOD LINE..IN THE NAME OF JESUS I BIND ALL THOUGHTS OF FEAR COMING AGAINST THESE PEOPLE (IRON FRETTERS AROUND THEM AND A GAG ACROSS THEIR MOUTHS AND LORD I BRING ALL THESE THOUGHT OF FEAR CONCERNING witch graft BRINGING THEM DOWN TO YOUR FEET..CASTING ALL IMAGINATIONS, AND EVERY HIGH THING THAT EXALTS ITSELF AGAINST THE KNOWLEDGE OG GOD,
AND BRINGING INTO CAPIVITY EVERY THOUGHT INTO THE OBEDIENCE OF JESUS CHRIST"...IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR CAPTAIN OF THE HEAVENLY ARMY JESUS THE CHRIST..Warrior
08-20-2011 12:21 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-24-2012 06:32 AM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, I LIFT UP GISELE'S MOTHER BEFORE YOU. REBUKE ALL EVIL PLANS. AND CANCEL OUT ANY EVIL PLANS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-24-2012 11:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.