Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer to have a baby
robertmayuga
Unregistered

Prayer to have a baby

Kindly pray for my wife nancy to have a baby. We're been married for almost 6 yrs now and hope that lord will give us his gift of life. please pray for us.
Salamat {Thank You}.
10-31-2010 09:03 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Prayer to have a baby

Father, please in your kindness quicken the womb of this wife Nancy with the seed of her husband Salamat and allow them to conceive a child. Please bring this child in to the world healthy and strong. Let them be prepared to bring up this child in the way he/she should go. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-31-2010 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Prayer to have a baby

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-31-2010 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.