Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

need protection from a persecution
Unregistered

need protection from a persecution

hi im jairo adrian b. from colombia im passing a very hard time please have me in your prayers
i have lose my home, my car, im on deb, been sick from my left kindey , im 33 and my father appear after 22 years whit a prostatic cancer, and im been under a<br>persecution ,that seems like a nightmare i asking for you to
please help me to pray so any persecution against me and my bussines is stop
by the power of god in jesus name
the person that its making that persecution against me is jaime ni�o he is making me phone calls,in a very menacing way, please hapl me to pray son gods put in his<br>hearth to stop his persecution against me thank god bless you adrian
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2010 08:43 AM by admin.)
10-31-2010 08:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: need protection from a persecution

Father, in your mercy stop this persecution against Adrian. Stop Jaime from harrassing him. Heal Adrian's body and also his Father. Please help this man Father as only you can. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-31-2010 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: need protection from a persecution

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-31-2010 08:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.