Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

healing
HeribertoV Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

healing

If your reading it and praying for me God bless you, I want to be healed from the head and be protected in jesus name Amen.

'I have been healed from asthma, Thank you God! For healing videos go to youtube.com and search mrtomff7 he does great healing videos. God bless him and you.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2010 01:06 AM by HeribertoV.)
10-31-2010 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: healing

Father!!! in your name there is healing...please heal this person from this pain...in Jesus name amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
10-31-2010 12:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: healing

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-31-2010 08:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.