Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

my boyfriend is an alcoholic...
Unregistered

my boyfriend is an alcoholic...

Hi my name is Melissa.. my prayer request is about my boyfriend Jason. He's a hard working man that is a Christian but he's fallen in a bad bad slump. He's become a terrible alcoholic and is severely depressed. He knows he needs to stop drinking but doesn't. He drives drunk sometimes and scares me silly. I love him dearly and he's my bestfriend but he's stubborn. He brought me back to Christ a couple months ago but it just seems that he doesn't have enough faith anymore to give his burdens to Christ and have faith anymore. He has the attitude that God hates him... I just want prayer that he will be where he needs to be with God and stop drinking irresponsibly to give him that one moment of happiness. He needs to find happiness in the Lord. Thank you.
10-27-2010 08:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Bodhi Zafa Offline
Registered

RE: my boyfriend is an alcoholic...

Melisa I have seen this in my own life. You have prayed, and two have agreed so expect victoy! Confess the victory with your mouth!
10-27-2010 08:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-27-2010 10:41 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, release this man from the demonic grip that has him bound. Please heal him of this alcoholic condition and give him peace. Keep him close Father that he may return to a hunger for your word. Father save him from the enemy...and comfort this girlfriend who prays for him. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-28-2010 04:19 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Jason.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Jason! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-23-2012 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Please pray for 10 yr old son Noel, he is very very naighty, disobedience and rebellion charecter. Not obey anyone. Not studies his academic. Not going church. Sometimes he behave like evil manifestation. Please prayer for me to get a good job with family status. Kindly pray for to get peace and blessings in my family.

Please pray for 10 yr old son Noel, he is very very naighty, disobedience and rebellion charecter. Not obey anyone. Not studies his academic. Not going church. Sometimes he behave like evil manifestation. Please prayer for me to get a good job with family status. I am staying away from my family. So that my son behave like this. Also my wife and 2 kids are missing me. Kindly pray for to get peace and blessings in my family

Please pray for 10 yr old son Noel, he is very very naighty, disobedience and rebellion charecter. Not obey anyone. Not studies his academic. Not going church. Sometimes he behave like evil manifestation. Please prayer for me to get a good job with family status. I am staying away from my family. So that my son behave like this. Also my wife and 2 kids anre missing me. Kindly pray for to get peace and blessings in my family
09-03-2013 06:38 AM
Unregistered

(09-03-2013 06:38 AM)Guest Wrote:  Please pray for 10 yr old son Noel, he is very very naighty, disobedience and rebellion charecter. Not obey anyone. Not studies his academic. Not going church. Sometimes he behave like evil manifestation. Please prayer for me to get a good job with family status. Kindly pray for to get peace and blessings in my family.

Please pray for 10 yr old son Noel, he is very very naighty, disobedience and rebellion charecter. Not obey anyone. Not studies his academic. Not going church. Sometimes he behave like evil manifestation. Please prayer for me to get a good job with family status. I am staying away from my family. So that my son behave like this. Also my wife and 2 kids are missing me. Kindly pray for to get peace and blessings in my family

Please pray for 10 yr old son Noel, he is very very naighty, disobedience and rebellion charecter. Not obey anyone. Not studies his academic. Not going church. Sometimes he behave like evil manifestation. Please prayer for me to get a good job with family status. I am staying away from my family. So that my son behave like this. Also my wife and 2 kids anre missing me. Kindly pray for to get peace and blessings in my family
Lord break satan power grip over all our children and gc bu Your protecting Blood that they not let anymore evil influences in their lives via games, internet, tv, etc free their souls now IJN YOU ARE OUR ONLY HEALER DELIVERER AND MIRACLE WORKER, WE GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AMEN!
01-19-2016 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Note this is an old post bumped by someone.
01-22-2016 08:50 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.