Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayers, PLEASE
Unregistered

Prayers, PLEASE

Please pray for us, no jobs, Can't do this much longer, soon we will be on the street, after working all our lives. Please pray for us.Warrior
The Lord is our GOD, Jesus is our SAVIOR
10-26-2010 05:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayers, PLEASE

Heavenly Father,
Provide abundantly for this family. Lead these guests to jobs that you know are most suitable for them. Eliminate all evil in their lives, do not allow the enemy to rob this family of their blessings! May this family expereince your complete undeserved abundance, favour and blessings. Let your perfect will be done, for we know that you have plans to prosper us and not to harm us. Plans to give us a hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11-12) I pray this in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
10-26-2010 09:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father...the need of this family is great but your riches and glory are greater...please bring all that is needed to provide for them...a job Father is what they are asking for. Please help them that the world may see that your goodness and mercy endures forever. In Jesus name...amen!
10-27-2010 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-27-2010 10:02 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-24-2012 11:42 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.