Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Breast Cancer
Unregistered

Breast Cancer

Please pray for my friend Damien who's wife suffers breast cancer. Pray that she will be healed
08-09-2010 08:00 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Breast Cancer

Father, please touch Damien's wife that she might be delivered from breast cancer and completely healed. Father raise her up as a testimony to your power and glory. Comfort the family during this difficult time and let them hold on tightly to your promises. Thank you for this guest who intervenes for them by asking for prayer. By His stripes we are healed.

In Jesus name...Amen!
08-09-2010 08:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Atlanta
Unregistered

RE: Breast Cancer

[b]I call upon Jesus Christ right now to go touch this lady & take all cancer out of her body. Jesus by your stripes she is healed in the name of the Lord. I bind Cancer & Satin against this lady & command all evil leave her & cancer be gone in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.... God Bless .... [/b]
08-11-2010 04:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.