Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Knowing God, other things
Unregistered

Knowing God, other things

Please pray that God will draw me much closer to Himself. Pray that God will fill me with His love, His joy, and His presence, and that I'll know Him better. I also have a private prayer request written on a sheet of paper--pray that God will fully, powerfully answer it.
08-11-2010 02:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Knowing God, other things

Lord, we lift this request up to YOU, for this guest's healing in YOU, that they come to know YOU MORE, SPEAK TO THEM JESUS & let them not mistake YOUR VOICE, that we all know YOU LORD, that we be immersed in YOUR LOVE & WILL in our lives. Heal us JESUS, heal our hearts, our minds & souls, by YOUR LOVE.
Lifting up the written prayer request to YOU LORD, YOUR WILL BE DONE, Pour out YOUR GRACES, that this guest live in accordance with YOUR WORD & YOUR WILL For them.
Bless

Guest Wrote:Please pray that God will draw me much closer to Himself. Pray that God will fill me with His love, His joy, and His presence, and that I'll know Him better. I also have a private prayer request written on a sheet of paper--pray that God will fully, powerfully answer it.
08-11-2010 02:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.