Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

heartbroken
Unregistered

heartbroken

i need prayer for my Son Enoch and his wife Amanda there abuseive parents they say ugly things to the kids (your the worst daughter I ever had) I babysit for them when they get off school I see the change in the kids it breaks my heart she controls my son when she snaps he jumps and she calls him down like a kid they say shes into witch craft I hold everything inside of me and its getting to me this lady is in disparted need of prayer PLEASE pray for her and my grand kids her Brother and Sister who are gang member lives with them now and always smoking and useing cuss words in front of them I want to call Social Service but they really dont do much here so I have to lift them up in pray and put this all in the hands of the Lord Please Pray for my grandkids this is so hard for me to see this in front of my eyes God Bless you
04-23-2008 05:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.