Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Court and Family
Unregistered

Court and Family

My name is Joseph and this morning I have court. I am hoping to be released from all legal obligations from my past drug use. I have been clean and sober over a year now. Furthermore, I request prayer for my family situation. My past has driven a wedge between myself and my wife that now is destroying our marriage. I love her dearly as well as our five children. Her name is Angela. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. Love in Messiah Joseph
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2010 08:19 AM by admin.)
03-24-2010 07:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: Court and Family

Lord may your perfect will be done in this man's life and marriage. We know how much his wife and children must have suffered because of his addictions. Give his wife wisdom to allow you to guide her steps concerning her marriage. Protect her and their children, also provide for them. May they not have any physical side affects because of their father's addictions. For we know this can happen when one parent is using drugs, alcohol, or smoking at the time a child is conceived. Help this man to continue being free from all addictions and to accept whatever his life holds ahead for him. We know when we really repent, you safe us and make us clean as snow, but there has been set in motion some consequences concerning our sins. May he be strong to accept them with a humble heart when they come his way and not give up. Have them make you the cornerstone of their life and marriage so they can stand on solid ground and not in quicksand. Have your perfect will be done in their life Lord. I pray and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, as I give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father to whom all power belongs, Amen! Warrior
Psalm 51
1- Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2- Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3- For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4- Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5- Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6- Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7- Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8- Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9- Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10- Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11- Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12- Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13- Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14- Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15- O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16- For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17- The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18- Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19- Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
03-24-2010 08:33 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Court and Family

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-21-2012 10:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.