Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

prayer
Unregistered

prayer

Dear Prayer Line

My name is Linda and I am requesting a lot of prayer right now in my finances I work every day to make a living I take care of my mother who is 77 years old and I also have her living with me I also help my son that has 3 kids I am requesting prayer because I filed my IRS taxes for federal and I own them lots of money and the Attorney on my case has in formed me that they want the payment in full they can not work with me on a monthly payment plan because I had an arrangement with them I am requesting that by prayer God will open the doors to help me get this people to understand I am doing the best i can if i had the money I would pay them in full God Knows I do not have any money not even in savings my mother and help each other a lot and we need a miracle to happen

Thank you In the name of Jesus .
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2010 05:01 PM by admin.)
03-16-2010 02:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: prayer

Lord you make a way where there seems to be no way. Open doors that appear to be closed and provide for this dedicated and devoted family member who is doing all they can to honour parents and look after more than she can handle financially. Provide a secret donor or someone who will help. In Jesus name I pray.
03-16-2010 08:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
king'skid Offline
Registered

Lord God even when things seem at their hardest and everything seems impossible, you have proven over and over that not only are you able to help but that you want to help! Praise you Lord, for giving us such aid when we are in such need. I thank you that you have your hand on Linda's situation. I thank you that you want to help her and you are going to do the best for her in this. I pray that you will help her to remain focused on you and to continually turn to you as her comforter and strength. Please be her friend in need. Please help her. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus name, Amen

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
03-16-2010 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Linda.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Linda! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-21-2012 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.