Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

MyPrayer
Unregistered

MyPrayer

Dear Lord,

Sometimes things are really hopeless.The more I tried to be closer to you, the more problems come.Lord, I know everyone is in financial distress but I pray that for those who are very fortunate can be willing to help. Sometimes even relatives are so greedy to lend a hand even if they have enough. Lord I pray things get better soon, I pray for Financial Miracle, for a job and for my kids. I also continue to pray for my husband who is very irresponsible eversince, to have some realization to help us out. Lord, we are being banged my our Landlord to pay this coming sunday...Lord there's not enough finances, I pray deeeply for Miracle Lord please....Let me pass this trial so I can serve you even more.

Lord I trully beg for your mercy for an urgent release from my burdens.

In Jesus name.amen
01-28-2010 02:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: MyPrayer

Dear Havenly Father please provide this person with what they need to make in this world. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-28-2010 02:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Loving Father, please restore this person to financial stability and help them to make their rent. In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
01-28-2010 06:25 PM
melbgirl35 Offline
Registered

Guest Wrote:Dear Lord,

Sometimes things are really hopeless.The more I tried to be closer to you, the more problems come.Lord, I know everyone is in financial distress but I pray that for those who are very fortunate can be willing to help. Sometimes even relatives are so greedy to lend a hand even if they have enough. Lord I pray things get better soon, I pray for Financial Miracle, for a job and for my kids. I also continue to pray for my husband who is very irresponsible eversince, to have some realization to help us out. Lord, we are being banged my our Landlord to pay this coming sunday...Lord there's not enough finances, I pray deeeply for Miracle Lord please....Let me pass this trial so I can serve you even more.

Lord I trully beg for your mercy for an urgent release from my burdens.

In Jesus name.amen

Heavenly father I come to you to help this family with their money problems let them find peace and love, please lord help them to live bountiful lives and to serve you, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
01-28-2010 08:10 PM
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

lord!guide this person & bless financially..fulfill all this person desires..give peace to this person & family..in JESUS name i pray amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
01-29-2010 06:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-04-2012 11:12 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.