Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

pray
Unregistered

pray

Please pray for my family, we are on the verge of a breakdown and the only person who can save us is God. Please pray for the situation to get better. Pray for me too bc I am sick and I am not sure what it is, I have been sick for a long time and am finally going to the doctor. Please pray for us...Satan is trying to destroy our family
01-27-2010 08:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Anita Ugran
Unregistered

RE: pray

Father God i come Your throne of grace for this dear guest who is really seeking Your help Lord. You have said in Jere 33:3. Call un to me.... also Lord You have said in Ps 91:15 to call upon Your name. Now I as Your bondservant call on the name of Jesus to intervene in this dear guests problems both physically and emotionally. Lord it is only You who can change that which is not alright, that which was dead and gone was brought back alive by You only Lord. Speak a word Lord that their will be restoration and healing in all areas of this dear guests life and give them a chance to glorify Your wonderful, merciful and marvellous name. In Jesus name.Amen.
01-27-2010 08:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Loving Father, please bless this family with healing and reconciliation. Please heal this guest of all sickness. In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
01-27-2010 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father please heal this person of all illiness. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-27-2010 09:20 AM
melbgirl35 Offline
Registered

Guest Wrote:Please pray for my family, we are on the verge of a breakdown and the only person who can save us is God. Please pray for the situation to get better. Pray for me too bc I am sick and I am not sure what it is, I have been sick for a long time and am finally going to the doctor. Please pray for us...Satan is trying to destroy our family

Dear heavenly father I come to you to ask that you will bless this family with all they need to live a happy, healthy, loveing life, and please take the sickness from this person and cast out all that is not from you, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
01-27-2010 04:24 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-04-2012 10:54 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.