Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Confused Youth
Unregistered

Confused Youth

My 15 year old son just told me he wants to go live with his father. His father has not been a part of his life much. Also, his father is not a christian. Please help me pray for my son to hear from God and for him to know that this move is not the right move for him. Also, please pray for God to give me His peace because I am extremely devastated right now. I know that God is in control but my son has turned his back on God now so I know he is not asking for God to help him make this move. I also pray that this doesn't put me further away from God. Lord, please protect my son's mind and heart. Thank you for your prayers.
01-26-2010 11:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Confused Youth

Dear Havenly Father please watch over this person son and help him to come to know your son as Lord And Savior. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-26-2010 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

lord!guide this son..you completely take care of his thoughts..let your power rule over him & help him to shine for your glory...give peace to him & family..in JESUS name i pray amen...

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
01-27-2010 12:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Anita Ugran
Unregistered

Eternal Father God, I submit dear mother and her son in to Your mighty Hands. Lord confusion and stress and devastation does not come You Lord. You are the God of peace and You will bring all things concerning them to an good and expected end. Thank You Father. I ask You to give Your peace her and to her son and speak to that child and reveal Yourself to HIm. Let Him know that Your plans and thoughts are greater and higher for him. Lord i do not know what is their family state between husband and wife and son, but Lord nothing is hidden from Your eyes and let Your will be done and You ae the God of restoration, and You died for all to receive forgiveness of sin. Thank You Lord You have taken control of every situation in this dear sister's home and glorify Your name. In Jesus name. Amen
01-27-2010 12:43 AM
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Loving Father, please guide this son to remain with his mother and strengthen both of their faiths that they might walk in your way together. In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
01-27-2010 09:26 AM
Unregistered

mwindham Wrote:Loving Father, please guide this son to remain with his mother and strengthen both of their faiths that they might walk in your way together. In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
Lord even thou this boy is running away from you let him find no solice in living with his father. If he goes than let him and his father be surrounded by a faithful cloud of wittnesses. let his father support the boys mother by saying no you cannot live with me. Draw her son back to yourself. Lord you said that you are married to the backslider. Woe him back with your love in Jesus name I pray.
01-27-2010 09:29 AM
gahcrazy Offline
Registered

" i know that God is in control but" ?

Blessed is the man who trust the Lord and whose hope the Lord is! Jer17:7,8 Placing my trust in You, the creator of all things, I pray that insight and comfort be given to this young lady. Father since You know the end from b4 it's beginning i also want to thank You . and knowing that all things work togeather for good to those who love and are called by and for You i thank You. in jesus name i pray

Blessed is the man who trust in the Lord, whose hope the Lord is!
01-27-2010 11:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
melbgirl35 Offline
Registered

Guest Wrote:My 15 year old son just told me he wants to go live with his father. His father has not been a part of his life much. Also, his father is not a christian. Please help me pray for my son to hear from God and for him to know that this move is not the right move for him. Also, please pray for God to give me His peace because I am extremely devastated right now. I know that God is in control but my son has turned his back on God now so I know he is not asking for God to help him make this move. I also pray that this doesn't put me further away from God. Lord, please protect my son's mind and heart. Thank you for your prayers.

Dear heavenly father I come to you to ask that you bless this young man with all he needs to make the right decissions, give him all the knowledge, love, peace, and understanding he needs to lead him back to you and to the mom so she will always be able to provide for her son and to praise you Lord, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
01-27-2010 03:56 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this son.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this son! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-04-2012 10:57 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.