Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My son
Unregistered

My son

Please lift my son up to the LORD and pray for him to have the strength to get through the things he's going through. He's a sweet boy and the Lord knows what he's been through. Please pray that God will bless him with strength and peace to get through it.
01-24-2010 11:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: My son

Dear Havenly Father please watch over this person son and give him the strength to get through the things that he's going through and please bless him with strength and peace so that he can get through it. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-25-2010 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are well aware of the challenges our guest faces in his life at this time and I ask that You lift this young man up and give him the strength, courage, and power to pull through this difficult time. Help him to learn of You and Your ways and grow from each experience he encounters whether good or bad. Bless his loving and concerned parent as well. In Jesus Name, Amen.
01-25-2010 09:14 AM
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Loving Father, please grant this young man the peace and strength he needs to deal with the things he is facing. May they lead him to turn to you.
In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
01-25-2010 05:12 PM
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

lord! take care of this son & bless him abundantly ..fulfill all his desires..remove all the obstacles..give peace to him & family.in JESUS name i pray amen...

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
01-25-2010 09:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Anita Ugran
Unregistered

Father , Let all that brings chaos and confusion and problems and stress be removed in Jesus name and let Your strength be made perfect in their weakness, be it physical, mental or in the family and in their son who needs Your touch Lord and let Your peace which cannot be given by this world rule their hearts and minds in Jesus precious name. Amen.

Read Isaiah 26:3,4.
01-25-2010 10:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this son.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this son! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-04-2012 10:34 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.