Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer request
Vissie
Unregistered

Prayer request

Hi all. This is so hard and humbling to do, our families finances have taken a turn for the worst. I should be the one helping others not the other way around! Then my wife`s citizen application is refused (not due to our fault). Even our cars wont sell that would bring us some relief. Please pray with us. We dont need extra money, just want evertything we have put up for sale to sell. And then for the appeal process for my wife`s application to be succesfull. Thank you
01-22-2010 06:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Prayer request

Lord, please help Vissie and his wife. Please help them with the burden of their debt. Please make a way that his wife's application be accepted. Please Lord, Bless this family. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2010 06:56 AM by tishlea.)
01-22-2010 06:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,

Bless Vissie and his wife during the struggles they are enduring at this time. Assist them in obtaining "Mrs.'s Vissie's" citizenship and in selling the cars they need to sell right now. Also, I ask that You give them the strength and courage to get through this difficult time and make their marital union stronger than ever! Thank You, Lord! In Jesus Name, Amen
01-22-2010 07:13 AM
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Loving Father, Please guide Vissie and his family to financial stability. Help them to sell the items they have up for sale.
Please remove all obstacles to his wife's citizenship. In Jesus' name and according to your will, amen.
01-22-2010 12:01 PM
writingmomma Offline
Registered

Father, You know the desires of Vissie's heart. Help him in every way that he is calling for his good.
He needs You Father, please do not separate his spouse from him. Remove any stumbling blocks that are coming before them.
Father allow them to make stepping stones out of the stumbling blocks that are trying to hender their growth.
I ask this in Jesus Holy name. Amen!
01-22-2010 02:05 PM
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

lord! take care of this family..father bless them financially.remove every obstacles ..give peace,joy to them..in JESUS name i pray amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
01-22-2010 08:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-04-2012 10:09 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.