Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

relationship
Traci Offline
Registered

relationship

:bless:Bring us together and let him send for me soon. Speak to him so he knows he needs me in his life. Infect him with the blood of Jesus, convict him and don't allow him to cheat on me. Lord get him excited and anxious to see me. Let him start speaking about me to his family. Invade his life,body,mind and soul. Strengthen our love and bond. Shake him loose lord tug melt and soften his heart. Let him have a need and urgency to contact me asap. I love and miss him so much father. I plead the blood of Jesus over our relationship. In Jesus mighty name Amen
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2008 06:25 PM by admin.)
02-16-2008 02:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Sudhaa Offline
Registered

RE: relationship

Dear Traci you will be in my prayers as i'm going through the same thing. Keep praying and never give up your faith no matter how bad the situation seems. As the good lord said,
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
Believe with all your heart that your love will come back to you and he WILL come back to you. Our dearest lord will make your prayers come true. Continue showing your love and faith to God and your lover.
Dear Lord I pray for Traci, i pray for her love, soften her lover's heart and make him realize how much Traci loves him and how much he means to him. Make him realize that what she has for him is true love and expects only love in return. Grant her the favors of love that she seeks. Shower her with happiness, love and fulfill her prayers. I pray for this in your name.
Amen

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
Mark 11:24
02-16-2008 09:38 PM
Cheryl Mason Offline
Registered

RE: relationship

Traci, I'll be Praying for you! My daughter recently went through a similar situation, although she was the one who left, it was still painful. I Pray that he'll come back, and that the LORD will soften his heart for you. I'll be Praying!
02-17-2008 07:46 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.