Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Marriage
Karel Offline
Registered

Marriage

Dear brothers and sisters.

Please pray for me. I'm waiting for my devorce to be finalised. My wife have already moved on by getting herself a boyfriend. I'm still believing that God can safe my marriage because all things are possible for Him. I cannot see any hope that my wife will chance her mind but I believe until God say no.

Please pray that I can sleep at night because my mind are filled with dreams about my wife and the times we spent together.

Thank you for your prayers.
Karel
11-17-2009 01:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jarius Offline
Registered

RE: Marriage

Dear Lord in the name of Jesus Christ we Pray

Lord, I pray that you would enable Karel's wife to live in total obedience to Your laws and Your ways. Help her to see where her thoughts and actions are not lined up with Your directions as to how she is to live. Help her to hear your instruction and give her the desire to do what YOu ask. Keep Karel's wife from doing anything that seperates her from the fullness of Your presence and Your Love and there marriage. In any place where they have broken trust with one another , help them to reestablish it as strong. May they both trust You, Lord, working in each of them.

Break any unholy bonds or soul ties between Karel's wife and any other man in her past and present. Help her to seperate herself from which tempts her. I say to ( your wifes name) that no temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man ; but God is faithful , who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it" ( 1 Corinthians 10:13)

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage and he shall strengthen your heart (Pslams 27:14) Lord, enable my wfe to endure temptation and receive the crown of life which You have promised to those who love You ( James 1:12)

Lord show Karel how to really cover ( your wifes name) in prayer. Enable Karel to dwell with her with understanding and give honor to her so that KArels prayers will not be hindered ( 1 Peter 3:7). Lord I pray that You would bring ( your wifes name) and Karel to a new place of unity with one another. Makes them of the same mind. Show Karel what he needs to do in order to make that come about. Give Karel words that build up and not tear down. Help Karel to be the Husband he need sto be and that You want him to be...Amen

Remember Brother....Cover her... Pray Pray Pray...God will see you thru. I am praying for you two.

Jarius
11-17-2009 01:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.