Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS
CYNTHIA
Unregistered

DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS

I pray in the mighty name of Jeshua Jesus Christ as I declare and decree that I am first a servant of God. I ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ for all my sins. I declare and decree that God is working strongly in my life to change it like never before. I will never be the same. I declare and decree that God is going to set me on Fire for his kingdom. God will use me and bring many to God's mercy seat and kingdom. I believe, declare and decree that God is working on my perfect rewarding high paying job just for me. I believe , declare and decree that God is working on my own home for cooper and I. That God is going to fill my home with Peace, Love, forgiveness, caring ,understanding, all that is of Jesus a special place sanctuary place just for Jesus. I believe , declare , decree that God is leading me each day and building my spirit, heart , mind , soul, and faith strongly to be fearless and bold like a lion yet meek as a lamb. I believe, declare, and decree that God is sending holy christian strong God loving people in my path to teach, council, lead, guide, pray for me in all ways for his glory over my life and my family. I believe declare that God is in full control of all my finances, blessing me with increase, healing me from my head to my the bottom of my feet. Delivering me of all disease, sickness, curses and all evil off and out of my and families life forever more never to come back into it. I am a changed , strong spiritual servant for God ready , open, arms open wide to allow God to work his miracle in , through and around my life and family. I believe declare and decree that God has my perfect place in life and has destined me for his calling strongly so he may use me to save millions. I will not fear man or the enemy any more! Hallelujah! Glory be to God !! I believe , declare and decree what God says in his word and hold on tight to my soul, heart and mind as my protection, my amor in life. May God's glory bless me with all things of my hearts desire perfect to his alignment in my life. Deliver me and my family oh lord! I praise , worship , honor and glorify your blessed son Jesus Christ the holy trinity and ask that you build me up to be more obedient, listen closely to your every word, break all chains,break off all wory, fear, aniety, all that is negative, all bondage off my life and family..right now.. in the powerful name of Yeshua Jesus Christ I claim , I pray believing, declaring, decree and honor Jesus as my protector, deliverer, redeemer, anointed and blessed one in my life. I DECLARE, DECREE AND BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL SAVE, PROTECT, ANOINT HIS SAINTS, HIS CHILDREN IN ALL THE PLACES OF THE WORLD, BLESS, PROTECT AMERICA, ISRAEL YOUR HOLY LAND FROM THE ENEMY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME! I can do all things that strengthen me and blesses me. If God is for me and with me who can be against me.. NOTHING , NO ONE IN YEWVEH, YESHUA AND HOLY SPIRIT I PRAY FOR A GREAT MIRACLE, A GREAT ANOINTING, BLESSING IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY. USE ME FATHER GOD TO DO YOUR WILL NOT MINE IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY.. THANKING YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENORMOUS BLESSINGS!.. AMEN,,AmenHeartBibleJesus-signThumb
10-17-2012 08:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - CYNTHIA - 10-17-2012 08:44 AM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - SpiritualWarfareWarrior - 10-17-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 11-24-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 12-19-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 12-19-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 12-19-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 02-24-2019, 12:07 PM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 02-27-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 04-01-2019, 03:16 AM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 04-16-2019, 01:30 AM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 04-17-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 04-26-2019, 01:17 AM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 05-07-2019, 12:30 AM
RE: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS - Guest - 05-16-2019, 04:08 AM