Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Sleep Study
Author Message
Clarence Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 37
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #1
Sleep Study

Today I see my specialist for another report on the sleep study I have been going through the last few weeks. I'm fairly sure he will recommend the CPAP machine for me. Pray that I will get adjusted to it easily and quickly, have better sleep at night, and not need to use prescription medication to help me sleep. There will also be an immediate and long-term financial need for the purchase of the machine and the regular visits to the specialist to monitor how well it is working for me and that I am using it properly.

Thank You, again, Lord, for those who have become my new friends here on this site and are praying for me. May they have THEIR needs and desires fulfilled through their compassion and prayers for me.
Jesus-cross
06-30-2009 03:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Sleep Study - Clarence - 06-30-2009 03:45 AM
RE: Sleep Study - Cheryl - 06-30-2009, 04:22 AM
RE: Sleep Study - tishlea - 06-30-2009, 04:33 AM
RE: Sleep Study - writingmomma - 06-30-2009, 12:09 PM