Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Brothers
Author Message
gws49 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 185
Joined: Jun 2009
Post: #2
RE: Brothers

Dear Lord,
I come to you on behalf of Ed, Bill, Mike and Cheryl. I'm asking you to heal all relationship problems that this sister and her brothers have had -- past, present and future. Please bring them together spiritually and ensure that they all have a harmonious, warm, genuine and sincere GOOD relationship with each other. Please do this Dear Lord. Thank you, I love you, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
06-24-2009 06:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Brothers - Cheryl - 06-24-2009, 11:55 AM
RE: Brothers - gws49 - 06-24-2009 06:01 PM