Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
is okay if i ask for this prayer
Author Message
sadalone Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Jun 2012
Post: #1
is okay if i ask for this prayer

Is it okay if I ask for this prayer
Both of my parents have died
And now I am so sad and alone
I am heart broken without them
They were my best friends
And all I had in the world
Who truly loved me
my prayer is that I want so badly
to be with them in heaven
I am lost without them
I feel like I can't/don't want to
Go on with them
Please pray I can be with them
I am hurting and missing them so much
06-28-2012 08:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
is okay if i ask for this prayer - sadalone - 06-28-2012 08:52 PM
RE: is okay if i ask for this prayer - Guest - 06-28-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: is okay if i ask for this prayer - Guest - 07-01-2012, 08:58 AM