Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Jesus & God protect my family always
GodJesusavesus Offline
Registered

Lord Jesus & God protect my family always

Lord Jesus and God and all the saints, Please guide me and my family and my brother do not let him stray away from Church and God who is our savior and who gives us our blessings, help him with his home business, and may you give him the right partner in life may they learn to respect each other forever with the right love, and my future fiance in the right path in life everyday, may Jesus and God be with us always, give us business income success and do not let us permit failure in our lives may our family respect us all, and my future fiance soon to be my husband protect him with the Lord may he be faithful to me forever and to be more caring, kind, and spiritually , romantic, and love be with us forever, please bless our future family may we all go in the right route as well, help him in his current endeavors, and business knowledge, may he help us with our business , God give us the right tools, also please only let God loving people in our pathways. May he learn to be healthy and eat the right foods so we can live a happy long loving life. People who have envy against us, and want to separate us may they learn that it is not right because Marriage is a sacrament, please pray that my fiance will start going to my church and learn to respect my mother as well, may his family respect me forever and not rule me as an object , because I am a human being as well, future mother one day, God please let my mother respect my role in life and not put me down, may his brothers respect me and not gossip bad things which is not right because it is a sin to gossip. Please bless our future wedding may it be the happiest days of our lives. May Jesus blood be on our home from wall to wall.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 12:31 PM by GodJesusavesus.)
08-11-2010 12:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mlj87 Offline
Registered

RE: Lord Jesus & God protect my family always

Lord I lift up all these requests. God I ask that you would bless the woman who prayed for them. May her beautiful heart grow and flourish in You. Jesus, I pray that you would intercede for her family. That they would follow you, grow to love you, accept this believer for who you made her to be. May she have confidence in that. Jesus I also lift up her up-coming marriage. Lord may these families become one family, and I pray that you would go before these two and make their paths straight. Grow their heart closer to you and each other according to your will Father. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
08-11-2010 02:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.