Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Safe day at work
Unregistered

Safe day at work

Hi, I work in a very dangerous inner city ER. We have multiple incidences with violent mental health patients every day. This is why I pray every time I go to work. Thank you for joining me.
Father in Heaven I thank you and I praise you. Father, please forgive us of our sins as we forgive others. Jesus please cover my family, my dog, myself, my home, my car, my job, my health, my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus, please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack be it from human, demonic or circumstantial sources. Lord, bless my ability's and bless my relationships with my Dr's and coworkers. Lord, help me to be excellent at what I do for a living. Jesus, please bless all of my encounters with my patients and families. Please put a hedge of protection around myself and my coworkers. Help me to laugh and enjoy the workday. Thank you, Father, for answering these prayer request. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen
07-13-2019 08:50 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.